Are you looking for a fun and easy ways for your family to incorporate Ann Curry's challenge for each of us to commit to #26acts of kindness to honor each child and heroic teacher lost in Newtown? We love these Boom Boom Cards because they make make teaching kindness simple. Yes, we do believe kindness is a teachable skill with the first lesson being each individual must take full responsibility for their own kindness and expect nothing in return (100/0 Principle).
Here's how these amazing agents of altruism describe their cards:
Boom Boom! Cards Family Edition brings your family together to perform 26 acts of kindness. Once you’ve done a card, put a Boom Boom! sticker on the Command Central Activity Board to indicate that you’ve done it, post the story of what happened on the website, then pass the card on for someone else to do. Each card’s unique ID enables your family to follow the family deck cards you do on the website’s map and see where they end up! Included discussion cards inspire conversation about the whole experience with your children. Teach the values of compassion, kindness and community and have fun doing it!
– 26 Boom Boom! Cards designed with children and families in mind
– Boom Boom! sticky note pad
– Command Central Activity Board to chart your progress
– Boom Boom! Mission Accomplished Stickers
– Talk About It! Discussion Cards
– Handy carrying sack to keep the cards in
– Blank Boom Boom! Cards for kids to create their own
Make it a beautiful day! Make every day a kindness day!