Featured lobster pizza party image >> Lobster Pizza
Pizza is one of the most beloved and versatile dishes in the world, and what better way to celebrate it than with a lobster pizza party? Lobster is a delicious and luxurious ingredient that can add a touch of sophistication and indulgence to any pizza, making it the perfect choice for making a contrived marketing holiday like National Pizza Party Day into a special day, actually worthy of celebration.
To create a fun and memorable lobster pizza party, follow these simple steps:
Lobster Pizza Party Invitations
Choose your date and send out your invitations. Remember your invitation will set the tone for your entire celebration. We created this Lobster Pizza Party Invitation just for this specific party theme. As you can see, you can easily edit it to reflect your own taste in fonts. spacing, wording, and shape of the invitation. And you can even choose whether you prefer to print your invitations or receive an instant download or both.
Plan the menu for your pizza party
Obviously, the centerpiece of your lobster pizza party will of course be the lobster pizza! Make sure you have all the necessary ingredients on hand, including pizza dough, tomato sauce, fresh herbs, garlic, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and, of course, a large bowl of fresh lobster tail meat or frozen lobster meat you have pre-cooked to perfection. You may also want to offer some other pizza toppings and sides, such as salads, garlic bread, and dessert pizzas or pizza shaped cookies. Lobster Anywhere has curated a great list of lobster pizza recipe ideas.
Another option is to set set up a pizza bar where guests can customize their own pizzas. One of the best things about a pizza party is that it is a fun and interactive way to enjoy a meal with friends and family. Encourage your guests to get involved in the pizza-making process by helping with the toppings, shaping the dough, and putting the pizzas in the oven. You can also have a pizza-making contest to see who can come up with the most creative and delicious pizza creation.
Simple Recipe for Lobster Pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for brushing
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface into a 12-inch round. Transfer the dough to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Brush the dough with olive oil and spread the tomato sauce evenly over it.
- Sprinkle the chopped lobster meat over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Add chopped fresh basil and red pepper flakes, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious lobster pizza!
Pizza Party Decor
And yes, we even found pizza party decor. Our ands down favorites are the mini pizza pinatas. Use them as individual place cards, table centerpieces, and as thank you gifts.
Pizza Party Fun and Games
Even if you have gathered a great group of chatty friends for full night of pizza fun, we always like to have a few games we have printed out in advance just in case conversation stalls or gets awkward. Just shake things up by pulling out pizza bingo or pizza trivia or pizza scrabble. And no party is complete without a chance to break the piñata!
Watch a Pizza Themed Movie
Pizza is a beloved and iconic food that has been featured in countless movies over the years. Here are a handful of fun pizza movies you may want to check out:
And how fun would it be to pull out an old Jonas Brothers classic, Pizza Girl!
And finally, remember, the star of the party is the lobster, delicious, luxurious, and yes, a bit indulgent!