Whether you call it Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or Star Light Star Bright this is an adorable birthday party theme for your little one. Or add a bit of sophistication, and the theme works for any age. A Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Party also makes for a fun baby shower theme, school dance or prom theme, sweet sixteen, quinceanera or bar mitzvah celebration, or fundraiser.
Top 5 Essentials for Hosting a Fabulous Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Birthday Party or Baby Shower
- Set the tone for the party with a dreamy invitation.
- Choose a color scheme and use it everywhere including sprinkled throughout your eats and drinks.
- Find unique star themed party decor, centerpieces and tableware.
- Place star-cut-outs throughout your party space. Fill out a few with words of hopes and dreams to inspire your guests to add their own thoughtful wishes!
- Encourage your guests to bring star themed gifts and send them home with a twinkling gift of their own.
Update! For the next few weeks Beau-coup is offering up to 25% OFF many of their Twinkle Twinkle party favors and decor. Each day's deal will be clearly posted at the top of the page. Here are just a few of the adorable products available.
So we got to thinking, last year at this time we were frantically putting together a pink snowman winter one-derland party theme for a visitor who emailed asking for some inspiration for their daughter's 1st birthday party. This year we challenged ourselves to create a fresh holiday take on a baby boy's 1st birthday party.
Once we found this adorable gnome costume, we were set. Our theme would be Our Little Christmas Gnome Birthday Party. Not only would the photos be #toocute, we loved the idea of combining blue and red with splashes of green to create a playful, festive holiday theme first birthday party. We also found some cute gnome party invitations with a red and white polka dot background – how perfect was that! Continue Reading →
Chances are you have dreamed of this first Halloween for years – your first year to dress up as a family. Here are a few of Party Idea Pros' favorite Mommy Daddy and Me costumes. Truthfully, one costume is cuter than the next – we can’t begin to choose a favorite. Enjoy the day and be sure to take lots of pictures!