We are so excited! Yes, it is official!
His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales and Ms Meghan Markle will marry on 19th May 2018.
Just as we did for Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding, over the next few months, we will be putting together Royal Wedding Viewing Party Ideas. In the meantime, many of the ideas that worked back in April 2011 will still work today.
Royal Wedding Viewing Party Save the Dates
The featured Save the Dates are not official – we whipped them up by personalizing a few Zazzle Save the Dates. Why re-invent the wheel when there is a perfectly good one already out there. Send your Save the Date out today. It really is none too early.
Here are a few more wedding viewing party save the date options.
And for a more modern take on Save the Dates
The Official Royal Wedding Invitations Are in the Mail!
The invitations follow many years of Royal tradition and have been made by
@BarnardWestwood. They feature the Three-Feathered Badge of the Prince of Wales printed in gold ink.
So clearly there is no way we are going to get our hands on the Three-Feathered Badge of the Prince of Wales but we did find some gold crowns, crests, and some fun British Themed invites.
One last invitation to consider – it was hands down the best seller for William and Kate's Royal Wedding.
Royal Family Masks & Cutouts are a MUST!
There are just a few of these sets left in stock. The faces are a bit dated but definitely will still work!
We are so excited! We finally found a Meghan Markle Mask and a Royal Couple Mask with a more mature Harry.
Eating & Drinking, Royally
It is never too early to start thinking about your menu! Remember if you live in the United States, you might want to consider a breakfast menu.
And of course, you absolutely must serve tea!
New! Royal Wedding Tea Bags, Teacups, Tea Towels, & Tea Cake Toppers
Harry & Meghan Collectibles
How can you plan your viewing party without a Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Wedding Planner:)\
Harry & Meghan collectibles are starting to be produced. Check out these mugs!
Keep checking back! Planning the viewing party to watch Prince Harry marry Meghan Markle is one of our top priorities for 2018.
The Royal Wedding >> The Details Begin to Emerge!
Here you can find a running list of the wedding details as they are reported from various news outlets including GMA, CNN, CBS, Huffington Post, BBC, People, Town and Country Magazine, and of course, directly from the source @KensingtonRoyal
- The Engagement Ring
- The engagement ring,features two diamonds from the personal collection of Harry's mother, the late Princess Diana. “The little diamonds on either side are from my mother's jewelry collection to make sure that she's with us on this crazy journey together,” Harry told the BBC during the first interview he and Markle gave in November as an engaged couple. PIP's Tip :: Pick up faux engagement rings for your wedding viewing party. They can double as napkin rings and party favors!
- The Wedding Ceremony
- The wedding will begin at noon on May 19 at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, about 22 miles outside of London, Kensington Palace officials said in a statement Sunday. (Set your alarms for 12 p.m. U.K. time and 7 a.m. EST/4 a.m. PST. The carriage procession will depart an hour later, at 8 a.m. EST/5 a.m. PST )
- The Right Rev. David Conner, the dean of Windsor, has been tapped to conduct the wedding service, while The Most Rev. Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, will officiate when the couple takes their marriage vows.
- The Wedding Processions
- Following the hour-long wedding ceremony, Harry and Markle plan to undertake a carriage procession that will start at St. George's Chapel, leave Windsor Castle via Castle Hill, continue along High Street through Windsor Town before returning to Windsor Castle on a route called the Long Walk. “They hope this short journey will provide an opportunity for more people to come together around Windsor and enjoy the atmosphere of this special day”
- The Wedding Celebrations
- Following the service, there will be a reception at St George's Hall for the couple and the guests from the congregation.
- The couple will then join the reception after returning from the carriage procession.
- After a break in the late afternoon, there will be a private evening reception given by Harry’s father, Prince Charles. The location has yet to be announced.
- The Wedding Flowers
- The bride's bouquet will feature myrtle, as it's tradition for every royal bouquet to include the evergreen shrub.
- Who Pays?
- Although traditionally the bride's family pay for the wedding expenses, for this wedding the royals will be picking up the tab for Meghan and Harry's celebration. “As was the case with the wedding of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Royal Family will pay for the core aspects of the wedding, such as the church service, the associated music, flowers, decorations, and the reception afterwards” reads a statement from Kensington Palace.
Royal Wedding Viewing Party Essentials
We will keep posting as new designs become available
Here is where you will find all the little things that you might want to include but do not absolutely need.
Don't forget the tiaras and fascinators!!
WAIT! Look what we found on MomMeMatch.com!
Special occasion and one-time wear events are the perfect time to use those secret savings at The Children's Place to take an extra 9% – 10% OFF your order with Card Cash The Children's Place Gift Cards.
More Fun Party Decor!