One of my good friends called yesterday looking for event planning software and I am embarrassed to say, I had no idea where to send her. So I have spent today searching. Unfortunately, I don't have any great answers but I do have a couple of possibilities that I had sitting in my back pocket all along.
My first choice in planning software is MyEvent.com. The reason is that it does all of the following plus offers customizable websites for just about any occasion or event including family reunions, weddings, baby showers and births, Quinceanera and Sweet Sixteen parties, Bar and Bat Mitzvah celebrations, and fundraising,
- Send & Track Invitations Easily Send and track invitations to your party guests using the broadcast email tool. You can send reminders before your event and Thank You's after your event.
- Maps Add a map for any destination simply by entering the civic address. The map will show how to navigate to your event so you don't have to!
- RSVP Management Party guests can RSVP to the event on your website, saving time and postage. You can add questions to the RSVP page to prompt responses from your party guests to help with the planning. You can include meal selections with this tool.
- Budget Tool Manage your expenses & calculate your cost per ticket for your event. This is a great way to figure out how much the event will cost & determine the cost per ticket.
- Event Details This page saves you time by clearly displaying all the information relevant to the event.
- Weather Inform your party guests of real-time weather conditions for your event.