1. Chanel Shoe Box Cake | 2. Tipsy Toes Ice Cubes | 3. Bachelorette Party High Heel Drink Stirrers | 4. Decorated Cake High Heels | 5. Stiletto High Heel Shoes Cupcake Food Picks Cake Toppers | 6. Black High Heel Shoe with Red Rose Flower Salt & Pepper Shaker Set | 7. Have Some Tea Shoe Teapot | 8. Purple Shoe Salt and Pepper Shaker Set | 9. Jessie Steele Goodie Two Shoes Bib Josephine Apron | 10. Fashion Stiletto Cake Decorating Set | 11. Zebra High Heel Wine Caddy |12. Leopard Print High Heel Shoe with Pink Bow Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
1. & 2. High Heel Cake Servers | 3. Shoe Lover Apron | 4. Heels Ceramic Cake Stand | 5. Lolita Love My Party Stiletto Square Appetizer Plates | 6. High Heel Cookie Cutter | 7. Stiletto Acrylic Tumblers | 8. Lolita Love My Party Stiletto Acrylic Wine Glasses | 9. Stiletto Melamine Hostess Tray (This tray would make a perfect hostess gift also!) | 10. High Heel Shoe Candy Molds
Instead of serving the same old cocktails, try this fresh low calorie Manolo Mojito at your next shoe lover's themed ladies night!
You will need:
6 ounces light rum
12 mint sprigs (Roughly torn)
6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
4 tablespoons sugar
4 slices lime
Place ice in beverage shaker, add in the rum, mint sprigs, lime juice and sugar. Shake well and serve in a High Heel Decorated Martini or Wine Glass. Top off each glass with a splash of club soda. Garnish with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint and sip through fun Straws! (Easy substitution Splenda or agave Nectar for the sugar).
High Fashion Sugar Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Powdered sugar, for rolling out dough
It's as Easy as:
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat until light in color. Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl. Divide the dough in half, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Sprinkle surface where you will roll out dough with powdered sugar. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thick. Cut into High Heel Shapes, place at least 1-inch apart on greased baking sheet, and bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
If you are daring you can even make your own edible glitter!
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon liquid food coloring
Just mix together in small bowl until all the sugar is equally coated with the food coloring and sprinkle on cookies.
Shoe Lover’s Theme Party Inspiration – Planning, Ideas & Supplies |High Heel Stationery (Stationary) | High Heel Party Decor and Paper Goods | High Heel Favors and Gifts | High Heel Themed Food and Drink | High Heel Games and Entertainment