Meet the Little Voices Inside Your Head
Each and every one of us struggles with party planning because there are so many great ideas for themes, decorations, food, and even questions about who to invite. The folks over at Birthday Express have a fun solution. They suggest that rather than letting the competing voices in your head make you crazy, put them to good use, just like Riley did in the critically acclaimed Disney Pixar movie “Inside Out!”
With help from Amazon, you can throw a party that Joy would definitely want to be invited to. Use these Inside Out birthday party supplies to cover all the moods featured in the film, such as Sadness, Fear, Disgust and of course, Joy.
Remember, if we have said it once, we have said it a hundred times, keep your party simple. To host an Inside Out Birthday Party (or for that matter any and all children’s parties) there are only a few essentials:
- A great Inside Out party invitation
- Inside Out birthday party supplies including paper goods
- Festive Party Decor >> think Inside Out balloons, flag banners, & dizzy danglers
- For the food – keep it simple >> California Pizza, purple grapes in polka dot baking cups, and a fun Candy Buffet
- Three activities: 1. a “doing” activity such as a home Inside Out scavenger hunt where the kids can search for Inside Out stuffed animals signifying Riley's moods 2. a game activity such as modified hockey using bounce balls 3. End your party with a chance to break the Rainbow Piñata. As the kids get older, the same activities work. Just make them more complex, and add a competitive/team component.
Inside Out Invitations | Build Your Candy Buffet | Inside Out Balloons | Inside Out Beverage Napkins | Striped Paper Straws | Baking Cups | Happy Birthday Pick Candles | More Inside Out Movie Theme Party Supplies