Black Tie Optional
New! Wedding Beauty Tips
Weddings are very special life cycle events. Party Idea Pros will walk you through all steps of planning a wedding by providing professional recommendations on just about every detail for your service and celebration party with appropriate integration of your party theme. The reality is there are so many websites, magazines, and books available to guide you, we will stick to more of the themed style weddings and party basics, leaving the wedding dresses (chances are we won't be able to resist and will throw in a few of our favorite dresses) and other wedding specific details to the already over saturated wedding world. At the bottom of this page you can find a few of the books and websites we have found to be most useful.
New! Romantic video
Step 1 – A Quick Review of Planning Basics
Step Three – Order your Supplies
Don't forget to check if the vendor is running any promotions for Party Idea Pros customers!
- Add order moving cards and announcements to your wedding “To Do List”
Once you’ve found and selected the diamond you want, you will move on to choose the setting. Here, you can narrow your choices to a particular style of setting or a specific metal type. The images will show you how your diamond will look mounted in the setting.
- Countdown to Your Perfect Wedding: From Engagement Ring to Honeymoon, a Week-by-Week Guide to Planning the Happiest Day of Your Life (Paperback) by Joyce Scardina Becker
- Simple Stunning Weddings: Designing and Creating
- Your Perfect Celebration (Hardcover) by Karen Bussen
- The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day (Paperback) by Mindy Weiss